It’s devastating when the women who is supposed to be cheering you on cannot. This can leave wounded daughters with shame and low self worth. In this webclass I share reasons why your mother behaves this way and then I share 5 ways to take care of yourself in this situation.
- Self nurturing /parenting.
- Be mindful of what you share and boundary the deeper conversations that feel unsafe.
- Think about what you would do if a sista friend behaved the same way. Use your answer to set new boundaries.
- Love her from a distance.
- Build your village of mums, friends and support systems on and offline.
All the relevant links in the class can be found at www.heal.juneallen.net