Not long now before the cart closes for the mastermind. I’ve had a lot of sista’s in my inbox so I know you really want this but I also know many of you are still scared to commit. There’s something blocking you from taking the action you need to heal.
The concept of dealing with maternal abuse is challenging, but with tools and a sistahood network, it will change the game around how you see and take care of yourself.
Sometimes, I’m so passionate about serving the community and telling the whole, painful truth about this process that I sometimes forget the empowering things that happen as a result of healing! I’ve also had some great feedback about some things that may be stopping you so I’ve combined the two in an audio, first lets have a look at the blocks, sound familiar?
- My life won’t get better unless my mother changes her behavior?
- She’s also victim and I don’t want to dis-honour her?
- I don’t want no family drama!
- I was always taught not to chat my business!
- No one will understand my situation.
- I already have enough on my plate!
- I ain’t doing 6 weeks of trauma!
- I’m scared of the change.
- Will I be dumped after 6 weeks of getting vulnerable?
- I just can’t afford it!
The audio will address these issues and give you all the empowering reasons to step out in faith and love on your beautiful black self.
sign up at www.mastermind.juneallen.net