‘Love returns us to the promise of everlasting life!’ bell hooks.
To love and be loved is a basic human need. If your childhood experience of love was disrupted by separation, abuse and internalised racism, it will be difficult to give or receive love as an adult. The most important thing to remember as you learn how to love is 1. Healing it takes time 2. Love is a verb so you need tools 3. You are not alone and 4. You can’t heal alone!
The ‘Living in Love’ program is an online 12 month circle for black women which will deep dive into exploring and nurturing one aspect of love each month. Bell Hooks’ book ‘All about love: New visions’ was requested by the sista’s in the last program and will guide the conversations with 1 chapter each month. Topics include, Self LOVE, Relational LOVE, Divine LOVE, Cultural LOVE, Friendship LOVE, Community LOVE, Creative LOVE and so much more!
20 WAYS TO MANIFEST MORE LOVE WITH THE ‘LIVING IN LOVE’ PROGRAM.
This sacred circle is a compassionate opportunity to explore your patterns of lovelessness and take the necessary steps to practice self love so that you can become more open to receiving it. If you do the internal work, the benefits of the program include:
- Understanding the impact of internalised racism on your ability to love and be loved.
- Exploring unconscious patterns of love avoidance.
- Solution focused tools.
- Clarity around your needs.
- Understanding and processing emotions.
- Simple love rituals.
- Reduced isolation and stigma.
- Increased self confidence in relationships.
- Stronger personal boundaries.
- Increased knowledge of self.
- Increased mindfulness.
- Reduced anxiety and overwhelm.
- Increased self acceptance.
- Increased sense of belonging.
- Stronger cultural identity.
- Sistahood community support.
- Breaking generational patterns.
- Deeper connections to others.
- More compassionate parenting.
- Annihilating the system of racism from the inside out.
All this lovage will all be delivered with weekly support through live Sista Circles, empoWOMBment emails, masterclasses, heartwork journal prompts, a video vault and private community space. 121 sessions are also available at premium level.
DECEMBER: The focus is all about preparing you for love so we will define it and explore the blocks that sabotage your ability to give and receive love.
Sista Circle and book study: All About Love. By bell hooks. Introduction. Touched by Love
Sista Circle and book study: All About Love. By bell hooks. Chapter 1. Give love words.
Live Masterclass : How black shame blocks love.
Ebook: Holiday boundaries ebook.
7 Day Reset Experience. – Setting up your daily love rituals.
JANUARY: Loving your inner child.
FEBRUARY: Love and Truth.
This online circle is the perfect space for you to do the inner work and nurture your black girl bliss. June is really excited to teach this compassionate program for cultural healing and sacred sistahood.