I hope the day finds you well. This week, I am sharing my experience hope and tools in recovery step 2. Details include:
- Introducing recovery step 3.
- The challenge of trust.
- Waking up.
- How and where does your Higher Power shows up?
- Letting go of a judgmental God.
- Racial insanity.
- Are you playing God in other peoples lives?
- What is being restored to sanity.
- Open mindedness and clarity.
- The what, the why and the how of moving forward?
If you have any feedback, comments or questions ask me here.
If you would like to work with me you can find out more here.
Links, books and authors mentioned in this episode:
You can find lots of literature about racial wellness, addiction, and the 12 step recovery process in the link below in the recovery/addiction category: