Are you struggling with clarity or bringing a cultural flavor to your new year wellness commitments? Before diving into any manifesting, goal setting and vision work, it’s always good to pause and think about how the process can be kept simple and clear. These 7 reflections will help to explore your racial wellness needs with more depth to bring your vision to life.
- Set your intentions and goals without the expectations of others or social stereotypes.
- Change takes time so schedule daily sacred sista space and be patient.
- Be clear about your personal and cultural values.
- Choose habits that nurture the desired racial identity. What does she do, eat, read etc? How does she behave?
- How do you want to feel? Self esteem requires esteemable acts.
- Manifesting will not feel good, so explore if the risk and pain is worth it?
- Keep it simple and focus on the domino goal that will influence your other goals. Mastering one makes it easier to achieve them in other areas.