In this second round of the mother wound discussion, we share solutions for healing: How to deal with attachment issues: Exploring language: Self Forgiveness : Heart Work and Yoga Healing tools. Mothers can you identify the old wounds being passed to your children?
If you want more love in your life, you have to be intentional about building the vision and setting goals around how you want to experience it. In this session June explores how you can do this inside the Living in Love program. The first class begins on Wednesday 11 December at 8pm. For full details go to www.love.juneallen.net
To love and be loved is a basic human need. If your childhood experience of love was disrupted by separation, abuse and internalised racism, it will be difficult to give or receive love as an adult. The most important thing to remember as you learn to love is 1. Healing it takes time 2. Love is a verb so you need tools 3. You are not alone and 4. You can’t heal alone! In this live stream, June shares 20 ways to manifest more love with the support of her ‘Living in Love’ online monthly program.
With UK Fathers Day around the corner, I’ve seen alot posts with anxious wounded daughters feeling sad about their absent fathers. When I talk about being absent, its not just about being physically absent, but also about being emotionally absent. Today, I’m sharing 5 Reasons why your dad can’t hear you.
- In order to empathise with your pain, he has to be connected to his own and he may not be ready for that.
- He may not be ready to face the consequences of the pain he has caused you. Apologies require the responsibility to take action and show up in the relationship with you and for himself.
- He may feel a lot of shame about his behavior which means this chronic sense of unworthiness will keep him triggered and feeling undeserving of having a relationship with his daughter.
- If he’s an addict and in active addiction it will be hard for him to see beyond his acting out behaviours.
- If he lacks the emotional maturity and is really disconnected from himself, he will continue to use you as a scapegoat to dump his feelings.
Watch the free web class below for tools and support.
It’s difficult to love our blackness when we’re constantly being fed that we’re ugly via the system of racism. In this webclass, I break down the truths you need to explore to reclaim your body and celebrate your black femininity.
- Where did you learn/internalise that blackness was ugly?
- How was racism internalised and acted out as self hate in your family/community?
- What are the negative internal scripts you say about yourself and your identity?
Once you have told the truth about these questions in your journal or within a safe space, you will have a deeper understanding of what narrative is yours and what belongs to your dysfunctional environment. Join me and a group of other healing sista’s at the sista circle to share, heal and explore solutions to honour and nurture your blackalicious beauty!
For more details of links in this training go to www.heal.juneallen.net
For the Rise of the Sacred Sista class go to www.rise.juneallen.net
It’s devastating when the women who is supposed to be cheering you on cannot. This can leave wounded daughters with shame and low self worth. In this webclass I share reasons why your mother behaves this way and then I share 5 ways to take care of yourself in this situation.
- Self nurturing /parenting.
- Be mindful of what you share and boundary the deeper conversations that feel unsafe.
- Think about what you would do if a sista friend behaved the same way. Use your answer to set new boundaries.
- Love her from a distance.
- Build your village of mums, friends and support systems on and offline.
All the relevant links in the class can be found at www.heal.juneallen.net
So many sista’s suffer around this topic, the guilt around sharing their truth, the backlash from family members and the impact on our ability to parent. A few days ago, I got together with one of my favorite sista’s Faith Agugu to talk about it. Click below to watch the free web class.
Click www.events.juneallen.net for all the workshop details.
Not long now before the cart closes for the mastermind. I’ve had a lot of sista’s in my inbox so I know you really want this but I also know many of you are still scared to commit. There’s something blocking you from taking the action you need to heal.
The concept of dealing with maternal abuse is challenging, but with tools and a sistahood network, it will change the game around how you see and take care of yourself.
Sometimes, I’m so passionate about serving the community and telling the whole, painful truth about this process that I sometimes forget the empowering things that happen as a result of healing! I’ve also had some great feedback about some things that may be stopping you so I’ve combined the two in an audio, first lets have a look at the blocks, sound familiar?
- My life won’t get better unless my mother changes her behavior?
- She’s also victim and I don’t want to dis-honour her?
- I don’t want no family drama!
- I was always taught not to chat my business!
- No one will understand my situation.
- I already have enough on my plate!
- I ain’t doing 6 weeks of trauma!
- I’m scared of the change.
- Will I be dumped after 6 weeks of getting vulnerable?
- I just can’t afford it!
The audio will address these issues and give you all the empowering reasons to step out in faith and love on your beautiful black self.
sign up at www.mastermind.juneallen.net